XP 21 Split Heat Pump
When it comes to cooling and heating your home, the XP21 rises to the challenge in a way that is unmatched by any other heat pump. Exclusive SilentComfort technology, combined with two-stage operation, maintains precise temperatures while keeping energy costs and sound levels at a minimum.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 19.20 SEER and 9.70 HSPF—nearly twice as efficient as a standard heat pump
- SunSource Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your heat pump and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- icomfort-enabled technology—allows the heat pump, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency
- ENERGY STAR qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation that can lower your cooling bills
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- SilentComfort technology delivers sounds levels as low as 67db, providing the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling.
- SilentComfort Fan Grille—uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home
- Precision molded compressor sound cover—minimizes operating sounds
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative materials and industry-leading, vibration-isolating mounts
- Dependable two-stage scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology—operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance
- Humiditrol whole-home dehumidification system compatible
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home
- SilentComfort Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- PermaGuard Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
|MODEL||Cooling Cap. MBtuH||SEER||Heating Cap.MBtuH||HSPF||Refrigerant Charge Oz.||Line Size||Dimensions HxWxD||Weight Lbs.|
- Compressor for 120 months -
- All Parts for 120 months -
- View Document (Color, Consumer Literature)