Manufactured Home Direct Vent Energy Saver Gas Water Heater
- Housing and Urban Development This water heater is designed in accordance with H.U.D. and is certified for installation in a manufactured home (mobile home) only and must be installed in an enclosure that will completely separate the water heater combustion and venting system from the dwelling interior.
- Sealed Combustion Roof Jack Kit Ordered separately and includes an adjustable air intake tube, roof jack and hardware. Must specify roof jack size when ordering. Available in 12", 18"/32", 32"/60" or 48"/95" lengths.
- Resettable Thermal Safety Switch
- Flue Baffle Designed to maximize the amount of heat absorbed in the lower portion of tank. Minimizes air movement in the heater during standby periods to decrease heat loss up the flue.
- Heat Traps Installed on hot water outlet to minimize heat loss through piping.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water.
- Vitraglas Lining Bradford White tanks are lined with a exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600dF.
- Fully Automatic Controls
- 1 Inch Non-CFC Foam Insulation Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- T&P Relief Valve Installed.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Convertible Gas Control Easily convertible control for use with either Propane or Natural Gas.
- Brass Drain Valve
|Model ID||Model Name||Capacity|
GPH 90dF Rise
|H x Dia.||Weight|
|29743||M-I-MS30T6LX||30||30.0||31||57.4 x 16||106|
|29744||M-I-MS40T6LX||40||30.0||31||57.4 x 18||126|