PDX2 Power Direct Vent Energy Saver Gas Water Heater
- Closed Combustion Venting System - Power Direct Vent closed combustion system utilizes external air for combustion and exhausts directly to the outside through a separate two-pipe system. The air intake and exhaust vent are 3" connections. The equivalent feet of intake venting cannot be greater than the equivalent feet of exhaust venting.
- Powerful Blower Motor - Design has higher torque for greater resistance to outside winds and the power to eliminate problems with difficult venting situations. This significantly quieter motor runs cooler for a considerably longer operational life.
- Advanced ScreenLok Technology Flame Arrestor Design
- Electronic Gas Control Valve
- Spark to Pilot Ignition System
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting - With 3" or 4" PVC, ABS or CPVC
- Burner View Window
- Factory Installed Hydrojet 2 Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water.
- Vitraglas Lining - exclusive ceramic porcelain
- Self Diagnostic Honeywell Gas Control
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- Factory Installed Heat Traps Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod
- 3x4 Snap Lock Draft Diverter
- T&P Relief Valve
- Brass Drain Valve
- Meets SCAQMD Rule 1121 (10ng/J NOx limit)
|Model ID||Model Name||Gallon|
|Volts - Amps||Hgt to Vent|
|479||PDX2-50T6FBN||48||60.0||65||105||.62||Yes||110 - 3.1||68x22||303|
|480||PDX2-65T6FBN||65||65.0||70||120||.60||No||110 - 3.1||71.25x22||330|
|481||PDX2-75T6FBN||75||70.0||75||140||.59||No||110 - 3.1||71x26||375|